Thursday, April 21, 2011

Things I am going to do when I am back in beautiful New England:

1. Eat Indian food

2. Enjoy driving on paved roads with cars that obey lane divisions

3. Watch TV! I'm not a big TV person so I never thought I'd say this.  It'll really be more like watching computer -- we aren't able to stream video here and I need to catch up on The Office, and I could go for some Always Sunny/Curb Your Enthusiasm.

4. Be jaw-droppingly shocked at my multiple drawers and closets of clothes after living in the same 8 shirts, 3 shorts, and 4 pants for the past 4 months

5. Climb a mountain and enjoy the cool air at the summit

6. Cook!

7. Turn off my watch alarm from its three-month-long position at 6:40 am

8. Go for a looonnng run and realize how little the occasional car beeps bother me when compared to hisses, kissing sounds, and other piropos.

9. Watch my 21-year old friends go to bars without me for another month :(

10. Try to remember to put toilet paper in the toilet and not in the wastepaper basket next to it

11. Do laundry with good smelling dry sheets

12. Obtain dark chocolate and rich desserts.  No one can do gooey, sugary, artery-clogging sweetness like the United States.

13. Listen to the radio and discover if there really is any music that's emerged since January besides Rebecca Black's "Friday" or parodies of it

14. Probably still wear my field pants a couple times a week

No comments:

Post a Comment